PGA Tour Club Protection Iron Covers
- Includes Covers For All 7 Irons – 3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 2 Wedges- PW, SW.
- Club head and hosel protection
- Lightweight and durable
- Secure shaft clip
- Fits most standard and oversized clubs
- Rubber tie prevents loss and keeps clubs together
This full set of iron covers is an ideal way to protect your clubs through all weather conditions. The pack contains 9 black rubber head covers for all irons ranging from a 3 iron to a sand wedge and fits most regular and oversized irons (exception for Wilson D100 clubs).
These head covers are made from lightweight, durable and hard wearing rubber which is water resistant and suitable for all weather conditions. This will cushion and protect your clubs against knocks and scrapes when traveling.
- Each cover has a red shaft clip to attach securely to the club and a handy rubber tie to prevent loss and keep the clubs neatly together with minimal movement.
- The additional neck section also adds protection to the hosel of your clubs and further reduces clubs knocking together.
- The covers are clearly labelled with their corresponding number, enabling you to pick out your desired club every time without any hassle.
- Used correctly they will ensure prolonged life of your clubs.
|Exchange (In Days)||No|