Mizuno's much awaited JPX 900 Woods.
The new JPX900 series will be available from September 2016. We previewed the driver earlier (Read), now have a look at the new JPX 900 Woods.
- New Fast Track Technology (infinite centre track)
- Quick Switch
- Shock Wave Sole
- Re-engineered head dimensions
- Waffle Crown
- 15g weight moves SS height 1mm.
- 15g weight moves COG depth by 2.3mm.
- Spin ratio variance is 700 rpm.
- JPX 900 Quick Switch adaptor layout changed to +/- system.
- New adaptor is clearly labelled for LH/RH SKU.
- Backwards compatible with JPX 850/EZ.
Shock Wave Sole:
- Maintains high COR low on the face.
- COG forwarded design.
- 0.55mm / 0.35mm MULTI-THICKNESS Crown optimises mass properVes while maintaining strength.
- Promotes low COG.
Realising that spin is critical to optimising the performance of a fairway wood, utilise Mizuno's Fast Track technology to allow players to precisely tune the performance of their fairway woods.
Mizuno JPX 900 Series Golf Clubs will be open for Pre - Booking in India @Golfoy on 15th August, 2016.
#Nothing feels like Mizuno.