Titleist TSi2 Driver
- Deeper, lower CG for maximum distance through Speed Optimized MOI design
- ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium in face creates a long, straight, stylish and incredible sounding driver
- Face delivers higher ball speed at every point of contact
- Improved aerodynamics for increased speed
- Multi-dimensional stability for added speed, and a tighter speed range up and down the face
- Adjustability features for fine-tuned performance
For players seeking incredible speed and accuracy across the entire surface of the face. Features a deeper, lower CG to maximize distance through Speed Optimized MOI design.
New Face. New Possibilities.
Working with something as tough as ATI 425 Aerospace Titanium isn’t easy, which is why no one else does it. But this unique alloy, made by a single foundry in Pittsburgh, is the key to creating a driver face that delivers increased ball speed at every point of contact
Faster In The Air. Faster At Impact.
Improved aerodynamics lead to added speed that you can turn loose on the course with confidence. TSi is tuned to feel fast in your hands and look square at address, with a shape as satisfying as the sound.
Players often equate “high MOI” with heel to toe forgiveness, but we employ a more holistic approach to MOI design. Our inertia also delivers more speed and a tighter spin range up and down the face, freeing you to attack every drive
The adjustability features of TSi have been engineered to deliver maximum benefit for every player. We continue to refine the ways in which a fitter can fine tune performance to ensure you get the most out of every swing.
|Exchange (In Days)||No|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects (Club Heads Only)|