TaylorMade M4 (5-S) Steel Irons
- Irons Available - 5,6,7,8,9,PW,SW.
- Irons are packed with technology that raises the bar in terms of consistent ball striking, accuracy and distance.
- New RIBCOR Technology localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and accuracy
- Fluted Hosel technology and a 360° undercut cavity will increase launch, distance and add fantastic consistency to your shots.
The TaylorMade M4 irons are packed with technology that raises the bar in terms of consistent ball striking, accuracy and distance.
TaylorMade have introduced their new RIBCOR technology to the game improvement M4 irons. RIBCOR provides a stiffened perimeter to the clubhead that enhancing feel and sound. The RIBCOR technology also allows the face to flex evenly at the impact zone and therefore transferring more energy to the ball for increased distance and forgiveness.
The TaylorMade M4 iron feature a super thin face (1.5mm) and when combined with the excellent Speed Pocket located on the sole and face and their ultra-thin leading edge technology the MOI (stability) of the face is instantly raised to increase forgiveness, ball speeds and accuracy especially on mishits.
A combination of their Fluted Hosel technology and a 360° undercut cavity allows the redistribution of weight in the head that will increase launch, distance and add fantastic consistency to your shots.
TaylorMade have fitted the aftermarket Fujikura Atmos Red shaft as their standard graphite option, this shaft will provide a stable platform for the golfer that wants a combination of increased distance, stability whilst maintaining control and accuracy.
- RIBCOR localizes face flexibility in the hitting area, transferring more energy to the ball to increase distance and accuracy
- RIBCOR stiffens the perimeter of the head creating a more rigid structure, enhancing sound and feel
- RIBCOR mitigates toe flexibility for tighter dispersion.
- Optimized heel and toe weighting provides a significant increase in MOI vs. M2 '17, resulting in more forgiveness
- Ultra-thin leading edge works in conjuction with the Speed Pocket to increase speed on low-face shots
- Fluted Hosel and 360º undercut allows for redistribution of mass low in the head to increase launch distance, and consistency.
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects (Club Heads Only)|