Ping G425 MAX Fairway Wood
- PING Facewrap Technology provides increased flexing for faster ball speeds
- PING Spinsistency increases ball speed for more distance
- NEW 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball
- Tungsten sole weight strategically positioned increases the MOI
- Lightweight, 8-position hosel for loft (+-1.5º) and lie (up to 3º flatter)
The G425 MAX Fairway Wood features PING Facewrap Technology and Spinsistency to deliver more distance and spin predictability while offering numerous options to ensure proper gapping throughout a golfer’s bag.
With the Facewrap design, a thin, high strength maraging steel face extends into the crown and sole to provide increased flexing for faster ball speeds that result in greater distance and high launching shots.
To bring more consistent spin performance, the faces of the fairway woods are engineered with a complex face curvature that modifies the roll profile, mainly low on the face where the loft decreases approximately 2.5º to normalise spin and increase ball speed for more distance. Both player and PING Man robot testing revealed greatly improved distance results from Spinsistency, specifically low on the face, the most common miss-hit for fairway woods.
A tungsten sole weight strategically positioned increases the MOI in the stainless-steel heads for added forgiveness. On the crown, a new 3-dot alignment feature provides golfers a visual cue to address the ball to best match their eye.
|Exchange (In Days)||No|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects (Club Heads Only)|