Ping G425 MAX Driver
- Tungsten Movable Weight (26-gram) the weights can be set to neutral, draw or fade
- Dragonfly Crown Technology allowing for weight saving and maximizing MOI
- Crown Turbulators for reduced aerodynamic drag
- T9S+ forged face to accelerate face flexing for more distance
- Internal rib structure in the Ti-8-1-1 body improves acoustics for a solid and pleasing sound
- Lightweight, 8-position hosel for loft (+-1.5º) and lie (up to 3º flatter) adjustments
Ping G425 Max Driver elevates the moment of inertia (MOI) to PING’s highest level in history and provide golfers the most forgiving driver in golf. To achieve the new performance levels in the G425 Max (9º, 10.5º) PING engineers combined key technologies from the G400 Max and G410 Plus. The resulting increase in MOI in the 460cc head comes mainly from a 26-gram tungsten movable weight, which is made possible by weight savings attributed to advancements in the driver’s dragonfly crown technology.
The weight can be positioned at distinctive settings over a smaller area than G410 Plus/LST to help shift the centre of gravity lower and farther back without sacrificing performance elsewhere in the design. The CG-shifting weight can be secured in one of three settings -- neutral, draw or fade -- to influence forgiveness and shot shape for maximum performance.
The average MOI increase is 14% across the three weight positions compared to the G410 Plus, with three combinations of weight position and loft exceeding a combined MOI of 10,000 (gm-cm²).
|Exchange (In Days)||No|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects (Club Heads Only)|