Golfoy Basics Adjustable Magnetic Lie Angle Alignment Tool
- Corrects improper face alignment.
- Control the angle of golf ball flying.
- Strong magnet stays attached to club.
- Helps align club face a body to the target lie.
- Demonstrates which way the ball is likely to travel on side hill lies.
- Adjust the angle of your iron club face and direction when you hit ball.
- It helps demonstrate in a visual manner, the position of the face of your club.
With this simple tool, the flight path of the ball as it leaves the clubface after impact can be effectively demonstrated. The magnetic base allows the lie angle tool to snap onto the iron face. The angle of the tool's shaft indicates if the club is too upright or too flat. The club lie is correct when the alignment of the tool is directly toward the target.
- Corrects improper face alignment, helps align club face and body to the target lie.
- Demonstrates which way ball is likely to travel on side hill lies.
- Adopt strong magnet, can stay attached to club firmly, no need to worry falling.
- Golf accessory is made of high quality fiber and plastic material, sturdy and durable, not easy to break.
- Indicates when the face is square, open or closed. Shows where the face is pointing on a side-hill lie, and how a player should adjust stance to hit the ball where intended.