- Quick Switch
- Shockwave Sole
- 1770 Maraging Face
- Reverse Hosel Offset (FP) Design
- Re-engineered head dimensions
- Low and Shallow COG
- 1st Hosel Adjustable Hybrid by Mizuno.
- JPX 900 Quick Switch adaptor layout at +/- system.
- New adaptor is clearly labelled for LH/RH.
- Hybrid specific adaptor (smaller than FW).
Shock Wave Sole:
- Maintains high COR low on the face.
Face Progression Design:
- Face progression flows from high to low.
- Blends gap between FW and Long irons.
Re-Engineered Head Dimension:
- More compact head size.
- More pure Hybrid shape.
Low and Shallow COG Design:
- Sole region has extra mass to promote Low COG (high launch).
- Smaller head width keeps shallow COG depth for less spin.
Combine Mizuno’s distance generating technologies: 1770 Maraging Face and Shockwave Sole, with a thoughtful head shape design that better links the players highest lofted fairway wood to their strongest lofted iron.
Mizuno JPX 900 Series Golf Clubs will be open for Pre – Booking in India @Golfoy on 15th August, 2016.
#Nothing feels like MizunoPosted on: