The new JPX900 series will be available from September 2016. We previewed the driver (Read) and the woods (Read) in our earlier articles, now let's have a look at the JPX 900 Hybrids.
- Quick Switch
- Shockwave Sole
- 1770 Maraging Face
- Reverse Hosel Offset (FP) Design
- Re-engineered head dimensions
- Low and Shallow COG
- 1st Hosel Adjustable Hybrid by Mizuno.
- JPX 900 Quick Switch adaptor layout at +/- system.
- New adaptor is clearly labelled for LH/RH.
- Hybrid specific adaptor (smaller than FW).
- Maintains high COR low on the face.
- Face progression flows from high to low.
- Blends gap between FW and Long irons.
- More compact head size.
- More pure Hybrid shape.
- Sole region has extra mass to promote Low COG (high launch).
- Smaller head width keeps shallow COG depth for less spin.