The New 2016 Mizuno JPX 900 Hybrids – With love from Japan to India
The new JPX900 series will be available from September 2016. We previewed the driver (Read) and the woods (Read) in our earlier articles, now let's have a look at the JPX 900 Hybrids.
- Quick Switch
- Shockwave Sole
- 1770 Maraging Face
- Reverse Hosel Offset (FP) Design
- Re-engineered head dimensions
- Low and Shallow COG
- 1st Hosel Adjustable Hybrid by Mizuno.
- JPX 900 Quick Switch adaptor layout at +/- system.
- New adaptor is clearly labelled for LH/RH.
- Hybrid specific adaptor (smaller than FW).
- Maintains high COR low on the face.
- Face progression flows from high to low.
- Blends gap between FW and Long irons.
- More compact head size.
- More pure Hybrid shape.
- Sole region has extra mass to promote Low COG (high launch).
- Smaller head width keeps shallow COG depth for less spin.