Building on the foundation of JPX850 Forged and Boron steel, make “across the board” enhancements that improve the look, feel, and distance.
- Grain Flow Forged 1025 Boron
- New COR Tech Face Design
- Reengineered CNC Milled Pocket
- Power Frame
- Compact Head Size
- Ultra Clean JPX Design
- Project X LZ Graphite Shap
GF FORGED 1025 BORON:
- Grain Flow Forging process delivers soft, solid, consistent feel.
- 1025 Boron is roughly 30% stronger than 1025 allowing thinner, hotter, more extreme geometry.
- Increased strength of Boron material frees up discretionary weight to be more optimally used.
NEW COR TECH:
- Oriented to optimize ball speeds on center impacts.
- Allows for higher ball speeds all across the face.
- Large rebound area combined with COR Tech to deliver even higher COR.
RESHAPED POCKET CAVITY:
- Thinnest area of sole extended in both the Toe and Heel directions for more ball speed.
- 21.5 grams removed to be redistributed to the Power Frame.
POWER FRAME DESIGN:-
- More mass pushed to the extreme corners to deliver unmatched stability.
- Reinforced top line ensures a strong, powerful sound at impact.
MORE APPEALING HEAD SHAPE:
- Smaller face gauge compared to 850 Forged for a more compact look at address.
- Lower Toe Height gives very sleek, modern, player’s look.
- Straighter lines with slightly more mass low gives playability image in a small size.
HARMONIC IMPACT TECHNOLOGY: SOFT, SOLID FEEL:
- Frequencies dialed in to meet player preferences for solid and strong feel.
- Power Frame allowed redistribution of weight will still maintaining the desired HIT frequencies.
- Key frequencies are tuned via modal analysis and historical benchmarking.
September 16 will see the release of JPX 900 line.